Applying to Grad School is a significant and very personal experience. There are many flavours of “Grad Programs” that are geared towards individual strengths and/or specific careers and learning objectives. So it is important to that you make an informed choice–both for your future and for the expectations you have of a program.
Did you KNOW?
WHY CHOOSE THE TRP?
- Learn by doing in self-directed environment
- Make an immediate impact with real-world projects
Professional skills development
- Develop translational and transferable skills that will empower you to navigate complex healthcare systems, lead innovations, and transform human health: Collaboration, Creativity, Critical thinking, Effective communication, Leadership, Networking, Problem solving, Risk management, Team building
- Pursue the Clinician Investigator Program (CIP) designation with flexible and modular courses to accommodate working professionals
- Master Translational Thinking™ framework
- Identify needs in health sciences
- Strategize to improve patient experiences and healthcare delivery
- Engineer positive change in Toronto’s commercialization hub, a space shared by world-renowned entrepreneurs, clinician scientists, and basic researchers
- Be motivated by diverse and exceptional peers and educators
- Collaborate with inspiring and expert mentors, guests, and alumni