- YOU, a TAHSN affiliated trainee, contact your hospital training office or department to make sure they are willing to participate in the TRxD pilot initiative and are willing to commit matching seed funds to your TR Capstone Project.
- Any questions about the program and associated obligations should be addressed to: TRP.email@example.com.
- If they are willing to provide support, YOU simply complete the TRxD nomination form.
- The TRP office will contact the Authorized Representative to confirm the nomination.
- Once your eligibility is established you will be asked to apply using the SGS online APPLICATION PROCESS.
- If you are accepted into the program, and your nomination is verified, you will receive a $5,000 award towards your first year’s tuition upon starting the program, and have at least $5,000 in project seed money from your institution to get you started TRANSLATING!
Terms and Conditions:
- Your Capstone project will need to involve your affiliated institution and / or department as part of the conditions for receiving project seed funding.
- The IMS award will be applied towards your first year’s tuition once you have registered into the program.