The Translational Research Program is looking for extraordinary applicants who want to change the world. Our admission process looks at multiple data points to triangulate the best candidates who will benefit most from the program structure and philosophy. Although selection is based on multiple factors the minimum admission requirements include:
- Applicants are admitted on the basis of motivation, references, and academic preparation. All applicants must demonstrate exceptional achievement and significant research or professional experience.
- Motivated applicants with related interests and experience in professional health science or related social science are encouraged to apply.
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree (BSc or equivalent) or an MD degree from a recognized university, and academic credentials and background preparation appropriate to the field of study, with an A- average in the last three of the four years of study.
- Applicants with significant professional and research experience and/or academic research master’s or PhD in related areas of study are considered.
The application must be accompanied by:
- Current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of intent
- Copies of all Academic Transcripts of each university attended
- Three Letters of Reference
Applicants whose primary language is not English, and who graduated from a university where the language of instruction was not English, must demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the successful completion of the following English-language proficiency tests:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): a minimum score of 600 on the paper-based test and 5 on the Test of Written English (TWE); or a minimum score of 93/120 on the Internet-based test and 22/30 on the writing and speaking sections.
Enrollment is limited and not all applicants meeting the prerequisites are admitted. Applicants are screened for eligibility and all eligible applicants are interviewed.