We have a number of events planned leading up to the January 26, 2018 Pitch Submission Deadline.
Lunch and Learn Series
In the Lunch and Learn series you will hear from entrepreneurs, scientists, innovators and advisers who will share their experiences building products and services. The Lunch and Learn series is open for anyone in the innovation community to attend and is designed to help prospective HealthEdge Challenge 2018 applicants prepare their pitches for the January 26, 2018 deadline. Bring your lunch and come prepared to workshop your ideas.
Upcoming events in the series:
- Monday January 15, 2018, 12:00-1:30 pm: Intellectual Property Basics with Dr. Gabriella Chan of Yocto Law. Register Here. Note that this session is mandatory for all applicants.
- Friday January 19, 2018, 12:00-1:30pm: A Primer on Regulatory Affairs with Thas Yuwaraj of Synaptive Medical. Register Here.
- Monday January 22, 2018, 12:00-1:30pm: Telling your story to win – Pitch Basics. Register Here.
Past events in the series:
- Market Research for Startups (note the time, not at lunch), Carey Toane, MLIS, Entrepreneurship Librarian, University of Toronto.
- Designing for Digital Privacy and Security, Balaji Gopalan, Cofounder and CEO of Medstack. Details here.
- Designing Hardware – Product Development, Privacy and Security Considerations, Johannes van der Horst, Embedded Systems Engineer. Details here.
- Designing Business Models, Adriana Ieraci, Entrepreneur and Educator. Details here.
- HealthEDGE Challenge 2018 Holiday Mixer: Connecting Innovators, Creators, Prototypers and Manufacturers, Autodesk Technology Centre. Details here.