Successful applicants who complete applications on or before February 28th, 2022 will be automatically considered for merit-based entrance awards of $5,000 CDN towards Fall tuition.
- Applicants must have completed their online application via the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Application system on or before February 28th, 2022 and supporting documentation must be submitted by March 15, 2022;
- Selection will be based on a combination of merit and need;
- The funds will be applied towards Fall 2022 tuition;
- Recipients must be registered to start the program in September 2022;
- Award recipients will be informed in writing during the 2022 admission process; and
- Funds will be disbursed after the official registration deadline in Fall 2022.
*Note: Students who have already completed their applications (by the early deadline) will also be considered for these awards.